Could YOU be a great bus driver?
Have you held a manual driving licence for 2 years? Do you have experience of providing excellent customer service? Do you have great communication skills?
If so, please join us at our Bus Driver Recruitment Day and see if his could be a great career for you.
Join us on Sunday 19th May, 10:00 - 15:00 hrs at:
Thames Travel Depot
Hop on board your FREE shuttle bus from Orchard Centre straight to the depot to learn more and have the opportunity to drive a bus!
Join our team!
Become our driver and you can earn on average £480 per week!
- Professional training (and be paid whilst you learn).
- Opportunities for overtime.
- A free travel pass for you, one other adult and children under 18 on all Thames Travel, Oxford Bus and Carousel services.
Want to fast track your application?
If you'd like to take part in a full assesment during your Recruitment Day, please bring with you:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
- Your current UK photocard driving license.
And in advance of your Recruitment Day, please visit www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence and click the option to share your details. This will then generate a code that can be securely shared with us. The code is only valid for 72 hours so please ensure that it is valid for the Recruitment Day.