Henley College in a blink!
Discover our new, better connections to Henley College! Starting in September 2017, we will have even better services from locations listed in the below timetable.
We advise all passengers to keep up to date with our and websites for the most up to date information.and ,
South Oxfordshire Zone Map
South Oxfordshire Zone covers travel on Oxford Bus Company and Thames Travel buses, plus some Carousel services operating in South Oxfordshire.View South Oxfordshire Zone map
18 & Under South Oxfordshire Zone Fares
South Oxfordshire Zone pass may be all that you need to get to Henley College. Book your tickets now or find out more by clicking the link below.Buy tickets
Henley College Scholar Tickets
Are you a Henley College student or going to be one soon? Great news - you are entitled to get our special scholar tickets.
Scholar tickets cost £235 per term or £650 per annum*. They are valid for unlimited travel at any time on:
- Thames Travel X39/X40 (between Cane End and Reading)
They are also valid on college days only on the following Reading Buses services:
- 3/10, 5/6, 9, 4/X4, 21, 13/14 (between Shinfield, Basingstoke Road, Whitley Wood, Wokingham/Winnersh, Lower Earley, Woodley and Reading Town Centre)
- New route 7 to Three Mile Cross, Swallowfield and Spencers' Wood
- 17 to Wokingham Road and Tilehurst (Oxford Road)
- 1 / 26 as far as the Sainsbury's Savacentre for Calcot
- 15/16/33 for Tilehurst and Purley
*Prices are subject to change.
Which ticket do I choose?
South Oxfordshire Zone
Ideal for those travelling from Wallingford or Reading Town Centre or any other locations served by Carousel’s X80 Regatta service and Thames Travel’s 136, 139 and X39/X40 buses.Buy tickets now
If you are travelling from Shinfield, Basingstoke Road, Whitley Wood, Wokingham/Winnersh, Lower Earley or Woodley, a scholar ticket is the best option for you.Buy tickets now