The Carfax Tower is all that remains of the 13th century St. Martin’s Church. The Church was the official city church of Oxford from 1122. In 1896, the Church was demolished to make more room for the traffic in the area. Upon climbing the 99 steps to the top, you can enjoy a beautiful view of Oxford's skyline.
Find out more about the Carfax Tower on the City Sightseeing Oxford website.
Magdalen Street East
- city2 - Kidlington, Summertown, Banbury Road and Oxford.
- city35 - Wolvercote, Oxford, Kennington, Radley and Abingdon.
- park&ride300 - Pear Tree Park&Ride, Oxford and Redbridge.
- X2 - Didcot, Milton Park, Steventon, Drayton and Abingdon.
- X32 - Wantage, Harwell Campus, Chilton, Didcot and the John Radcliffe.
- 11 - Watlington, Chalgrove, Garsington and Cowley.
- cityX3/13 - Barton, Barton Park, John Radcliffe Hospital, Northway, Marston and Oxford City Centre/Rail Station, Redbridge park&ride and Abingdon.
- city35 - Abingdon, Radley, Kennington, Oxford and Wolvercote.
- park&ride400 - Seacourt Park&Ride, Oxford and Thornhill Park&Ride.
- city3/3A - Rose Hill, Iffley Road and Oxford. Also serving Littlemore, Sandford-on-Thames and Oxford Science Park and Kassam Stadium.
- city4/4A/4B/4C - Oxford, Botley, Dean Court, Cumnor and Abingdon.
- city8/9 - Barton (city8), Risinghurst (city9), Headington and Oxford.
- X38 - Oxford, Nuneham Courtenay, Berinsfield, Shillingford, Benson, Crowmarsh Gifford, Nuffield, Nettlebed and Henley.
- X39 - Oxford, Nuneham Courtenay, Berinsfield, Shillingford, Benson, Crowmarsh Gifford, Cane End, Caversham and Reading.
- X40 - Oxford, Nuneham Courtenay, Berinsfield, Shillingford, Benson, Crowmarsh Gifford, Woodcote, Cane End, Caversham and Reading.