Cornerstone Arts Centre
Opened in 2008, this purpose-built arts, culture and entertainment centre has something for everyone — from children’s shows and plays to live music and comedians. Cornerstone Arts Centre is usually open 10am-8pm Tuesday-Saturday and 11am-4pm on Sundays. To avoid disappointment, please check with the venue before travelling.
Your nearest bus stop is around 60 metres from Cornerstone Arts Centre.
Didcot, Orchard Centre
- X2 - Oxford, Abingdon, Drayton, Steventon and Milton Park.
- X32 - Oxford, Milton Park, Harwell, Chilton, East Hendred, West Hendred and Wantage.
- 33 - Abingdon, Culham, Sutton Courtenay, Milton Park and Wallingford.
- X36 - Milton Park, Grove and Wantage.
- 94 - North Moreton, Blewbury and East Hagbourne.
- 95/95B - Long Wittenham, Culham Science Centre (95), Berinsfield (95B).
- 98 - Harwell and Great Western Park
- 99A/99C - Great Western Park and Milton Park