The Covered Market
With around 55 independent retailers, Oxford's historic Covered Market has something for everyone. The building dates back to the 1770’s and has a long, varied and interesting heritage. Located just a minute's walk from our High Street coach stop, it's easy to get to!
Your nearest bus stop is around 250 metres from the Covred Market.
Magdalen Street East
- city2 - Kidlington, Summertown, Banbury Road and Oxford.
- city35 - Wolvercote, Oxford, Kennington, Radley and Abingdon.
- park&ride300 - Pear Tree Park&Ride, Oxford and Redbridge.
- X2 - Didcot, Milton Park, Steventon, Drayton and Abingdon.
- X32 - Wantage, Harwell Campus, Chilton, Didcot and the John Radcliffe.
- 11 - Watlington, Chalgrove, Garsington and Cowley.
- cityX3/13 - Barton, Barton Park, John Radcliffe Hospital, Northway, Marston and Oxford City Centre/Rail Station, Redbridge park&ride and Abingdon.
- city5 - Blackbird Leys, Cowley, Oxford City Centre and Oxford Rail Station.
- city35 - Abingdon, Radley, Kennington, Oxford and Wolvercote.
- park&ride400 - Seacourt Park&Ride, Oxford and Thornhill Park&Ride.
- city3/3A - Rose Hill, Iffley Road and Oxford. Also serving Littlemore, Sandford-on-Thames and Oxford Science Park and Kassam Stadium.
- city4/4A/4B/4C - Oxford, Botley, Dean Court, Cumnor and Abingdon.
- city8/9 - Barton (city8), Risinghurst (city9), Headington and Oxford.
- X38 - Oxford, Nuneham Courtenay, Berinsfield, Shillingford, Benson, Crowmarsh Gifford, Nuffield, Nettlebed and Henley.
- X39 - Oxford, Nuneham Courtenay, Berinsfield, Shillingford, Benson, Crowmarsh Gifford, Cane End, Caversham and Reading.
- X40 - Oxford, Nuneham Courtenay, Berinsfield, Shillingford, Benson, Crowmarsh Gifford, Woodcote, Cane End, Caversham and Reading.