Didcot Railway Centre
A haven for train enthusiasts and kids (both big and small), featuring a unique collection of Great Western Railway steam engines, coaches, wagons, buildings and small relics based around the original 1930s engine shed.
Didcot, Parkway Station
- X2 - Oxford, Abingdon, Drayton, Steventon, Milton Park, Brightwell-cum-Sotwell and Wallingford.
- X32 - Oxford, Milton Park, Harwell, Chilton, East Hendred, West Hendred and Wantage.
- 33/X33 - Abingdon, Culham, Sutton Courtenay, Milton, Harwell, East Hendred, West Hendred and Wantage.
- 94 - North Moreton, Upton, Blewbury and East Hagbourne.
- 98 - Harwell and Great Western Park