Didcot Railway Centre
A haven for train enthusiasts and kids (both big and small), featuring a unique collection of Great Western Railway steam engines, coaches, wagons, buildings and small relics based around the original 1930s engine shed. Didcot Railway Centre is usually open Saturday and Sunday all year and daily most weeks from 10:30am-4pm (5pm during summer). To avoid disappointment, please check with the venue before travelling.
Didcot, Parkway Station
- X2 - Oxford, Abingdon, Drayton, Steventon, Milton Park, Brightwell-cum-Sotwell and Wallingford.
- X32 - Oxford, Milton Park, Harwell, Chilton, East Hendred, West Hendred and Wantage.
- 33/X33 - Abingdon, Culham, Sutton Courtenay, Milton, Harwell, East Hendred, West Hendred and Wantage.
- 94 - North Moreton, Upton, Blewbury and East Hagbourne.
- 98 - Harwell and Great Western Park