Westgate is home to prestigious global brands, eclectic restaurants and cafes, leisure and sophisticated rooftop bars and dining. With over 100 stores, it is the perfect place to shop 'til you drop! Westgate is usually open 7 days a week with the first cafe usually opening at 8am and the last bar usually open until 1am. To avoid disappointment, please check with the venue before travelling.
Your nearest bus stop for most services is around 10 metres from an entrance to the Westgate.
Magdalen Street East
- city2 - Kidlington, Summertown and Banbury Road.
- city35 - Wolvercote and Woodstock Road.
- park&ride500 - Woodstock, Kidlington, Oxford Parkway, Summertown.
- X32 - Wantage, Harwell Campus, Chilton, Didcot and the John Radcliffe.
- 11 - Watlington, Chalgrove, Garsington and Cowley.
- cityX3/13 - Barton, Barton Park, John Radcliffe Hospital, Northway, Marston and Oxford City Centre/Rail Station, Redbridge park&ride and Abingdon.
- city3/3A - Rose Hill, Iffley Road and Oxford. Also serving Littlemore, Sandford-on-Thames and Oxford Science Park and Kassam Stadium.
- city4/4A/4B/4C - Oxford, Botley, Dean Court, Cumnor and Abingdon.
- city8/9 - Barton (city8), Risinghurst (city9), Headington and Oxford.
- city35 - Abingdon, Radley and Kennington.
- park&ride300 - Pear Tree Park&Ride, Oxford and Redbridge Park&Ride.
- park&ride400 - Seacourt Park&Ride, Oxford and Thornhill Park&Ride.
- X2 - Didcot, Milton Park, Steventon, Drayton and Abingdon.
- X38 - Oxford, Nuneham Courtenay, Berinsfield, Shillingford, Benson, Crowmarsh Gifford, Nuffield, Nettlebed and Henley.
- X39 - Oxford, Nuneham Courtenay, Berinsfield, Shillingford, Benson, Crowmarsh Gifford, Cane End, Caversham and Reading.
- X40 - Oxford, Nuneham Courtenay, Berinsfield, Shillingford, Benson, Crowmarsh Gifford, Woodcote, Cane End, Caversham and Reading.